Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management (PGDPM)
Eligibility Criteria :A bachelor's degree (10+2+3 OR 10+2+4) in any discipline from a recognized university, with not less than 50% overall aggregate marks for Gen/Min/OBC/PH candidates. 45% in graduation will be accepted only for SC category students. Students appearing for the final year examination may also apply.
Admission Process :Admission will be taken on the basis of entrance examination. All eligible shortlisted candidates based on applicant’s profile will be called for admission to fill application form.
Selected students will be intimated by email/phone/mobile.
Required Documents :
- Mark sheet and Certificate (High School, Intermediate, and Graduation)
- Migration Certificate/TC.
- Six Photographs.
- Income Certificate, if income is less than 1.5 lac per annum.
- CategoryCertificate for OBC/SC candidates.
- Medical Certificate of minimum 40% disability for PH category candidates.
Admissions for batch 2018-20 is open till 25th August 2018.