Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management (PGDPM)
PGDM Program is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD & Government of India. The program is a set of discrete terms of study, industry immersion and applied research that takes students through a developmental journey from inexperienced fresher to corporate-ready manager. PGDM offers Dual Specializations to make student multi-industry ready.
PGDM in Pharmaceutical ManagementIndian Pharmaceutical Industry is growing every year by leaps and bounce and so is the requirement of highly skilled professionals to run this extremely specialized industry dealing with human life.
To meet out increased requirement of pharma professionals a specialized course under the name of Post Graduate Diploma in Pharma Management which reveals that by the year 2020 India will emerge as the undisputed leader of World Pharmaceutical Market which will eventually result into flooding of job opportunities for pharma professionals specially in the field of Marketing , Sales Management , Export Management, Management of Research and Development Projects, Organized Retail Pharmacies Hospital Management , Hospital Pharmacies, and International Assignments in Sales etc.
Our Strength are :
- Heads of Marketing / Sales / Production from top notch companies as faculty.
- Direct entry into Product Management Team.
- Strong Industry tie-up.
- Regular Management Development Program.
- Very high corporate integration in terms of teaching and concurrent projects.
- Students to constantly undertake research activity to sharpen analytical skills.
- Leadership trait development program (soft skill oriented inputs).
- Personality development programs.
- Real time projects in companies like Glaxo Smith Kline, Abbot,and Ranbaxy.
|Course of Study||Level||Seats||Duration|
|(Total duration of the MBA course shall be 2 years, each year comprising two semesters. Each semester shall normally have teaching for the 90 working days or as prescribed by AICTE from time to time.)|
1. All category SC/OBC/MIN/GEN and PH candidates are eligible to take admission on the basis of Internal Entrance Examination.
2.50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in total is required in graduation.